The £1,000 Minute on Island FM – Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with Island FM’s Standard Terms and Conditions which can be found here.
- The competition will run weekday mornings, excluding public holidays, unless stipulated otherwise by Island FM.
- Listeners will need to register on Island FM’s website to play the £1,000 Minute.
- Each day during the contesting period an entrant will be selected at random and brought to air to play the game.
- They will usually be given sixty seconds to answer a maximum of ten questions. However, the radio station reserves the right to change the time frame or number of questions at our discretion. Such a change will be made clear on-air.
- The caller can choose to pass on a question at any time. Should the caller complete all ten questions they will be offered the opportunity to revisit the passes should any time remain.
- If the caller answers all ten questions correctly they will win one thousand pounds.
- At any time during the contest sequence the presenter may give the contestant additional challenges. Examples include, but are not limited to: the opportunity to donate their winnings or part of their winnings to charity; double or nothing; a bonus question.
- Should the sequence not be able to run live, the radio station reserves the right to pre-record a sequence with random callers who entered a previous sequence of this promotion which will run on the pre-recorded show day
- Any caller chosen to participate in such a pre-recorded segment will be made aware at the time of calling.
- The radio station may, on occasion, feature themed days or increase/decrease the number of plays of the competition.
- We reserve the right to solicit for entries via social media or other platforms and invite people to register for the promotion.
- Contestants may at the absolute discretion of the radio station be awarded the prize off air.
- The radio station reserves the right to provide clues prior to the contesting segment. We may at our discretion provide additional clues via but not limited to on air, social media, digital mediums and direct marketing.