Total States Funds = £2.7 Billion
The valuations of States of Guernsey funds for the second quarter of 2016 have been finalised.
The Policy & Resources Committee and the Committee for Employment and Social Security look after three major investment funds for the island – the total of these assets is recorded at £2.7 billion.
The funds are the:
- Long-Term Fund – underpins pensions and funding for public sector employees.
- Medium-Term Fund & Cash Pool
- Common Investment Fund – underpins social security provisions.
As at the 30th June 2016 the funds totalled:
- Long-Term: £1.561 billion
- Medium-Term: £321.9 million
- Common: £837.3 million
This image shows the 2016 returns on each of the funds.