Islanders have been asked to avoid Beaucette Marina after asbestos was discovered, following Tuesday evening's fire.
The fire engulfed a shed, but nobody was injured.
Health and Safety inspectors analysed the site, discovering asbestos debris. However, they say the risk to the public is low.
A specialist contractor is dealing with the contamination on behalf of the site owner. Do not attempt to do this yourself as you may become contaminated and could be exposed to asbestos fibres.
If you find any debris, do not touch it. Instead, call Ricky Stevens on 245000 who will arrange for it to be collected safely.