Cars Destroyed In Garage Fire 

Two cars have been destroyed by a fire at a garage in St Lawrence.

Firefighters were called to a home just before 6pm on Sunday.

It is believed the blaze started in one of the car's engines,  probably caused by an electrical fault.

14 crew, including on-call firefighters, spent two and half hours putting out the flames and making the property safe.

The adjoining kitchen and utility room suffered significant heath and smoke damage.
 

Photo: JFRS

More from Jersey News

Just Played Songs

Weather Forecast

  • Tue

    18°C

  • Wed

    17°C

  • Thu

    19°C

  • Fri

    17°C

  • Sat

    17°C

Island FM VIP

Get more with the Island FM VIP!

93.7-104.7 FM & DAB+
islandfm.com
Island FM app
'Alexa, play Island FM'